Crafting high-performing environmental monitoring instruments for over thirty years
At Precision Measurement Engineering, we innovate exceptionally accurate, long-lasting and uniquely designed freshwater and oceanographic research devices for organizations all over the world.
Why you should use PME
Our products are known throughout the global research community as being durable, accurate, easy-to-use and affordable.
Thousands of sensors around the world
From the rushing rivers in the Rocky Mountains, to the third largest lake in Italy and from remote regions in Antarctica to the crashing waves in California; our sensors provide valuable data.View All Products
Monitoring Temperature in the Pacific Ocean off Japan
OceanCube Observatories are using PME's T-Chain sensors located on the sea floor off the coast of Japan. PME's T-Chain allows for high resolution observation of temperature and PAr within the OceanCube Observatories. All data from the sensors and cameras are streamed back to a shore computer for analysis.
Who we build our products for
From universities to research institutes to state parks
PME News & updates
New products, updates, product resources and company news
- PME Sophisticated Sensors Equip Field Study Funded In-Part by the National Science Foundation
- PME Aids Preservation of Abalone Fields, Guadalupe Island, Mexico
- PME CEO Kristin Elliott Selected for San Diego Metro Magazine’s 40 Under 40 Award
- Harmful Algal Blooms in Chesapeake Bay
- Water Quality and Property Value